Use of the site
- You agree not to:
- Sell, lease, sublicense, or in any other way make the content available to third parties for commercial gain beyond recovery of the costs you incurred in accessing, modifying, or distributing the content (e.g., printing costs)
- Present the content as if it is your content
- Modify the content in any way that misrepresents, falsifies, or disparages it.
- As a user of the site, you may submit data and resources to the Learning Platform or ODC. By submitting content, you warrant that you own the content or that you have the agreement of the owner(s) to submit the content to us. You retain ownership of your own content, but by submitting it to the Learning Platform, you agree that we may store, modify, publish, display, or distribute the content in any form without payment to you.
- Learning Platform makes no warranties about the content on the site and will not be liable for your use of the content.
- Learning Platform reserves the right to update, modify or remove content at any time.
- You are solely responsible for any interaction you may have with other users of the site.
Acknowledgment of the use of Learning Platform content
- The content of the site that has been produced by ODC and project partner organizations is covered by the Creative Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
- If you reproduce and distribute the content, you must give appropriate credit to the Learning Platform, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner but not in any way that suggests the Learning Platform endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build on the content produced or generated by ODC, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Learning Platform suggests the following:
- Sharing: Copying, distributing, and using Learning Platform content.
- “[Title of content produced/generated by Learning Platform with hyperlink]” by Learning Platform, licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.
- Creating: Publishing works produced/generated using Learning Platform content.
- This work, “[Title of your work with hyperlink here],” is a derivative of “[Title of content produced/generated by Learning Platform with hyperlink]” by Learning Platform, used under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0. “[Title of your work here]” is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by [Your name here].
- Adapting: Publishing works modified, transformed, and built upon Learning Platform content.
- This work, “[Title of your work with hyperlink here],” is an adaptation of “[Title of content produced/generated by Learning Platform with hyperlink]” by Learning Platform, used under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0. [Briefly explain the modification or transformation] “[Title of your work here]” is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by [Your name here].
In circumstances where providing the hyperlinks with the above attributions is not technically feasible, you should include the plain text of the URL of the content/data/resources on the Learning Platform with the above notice.
You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the site. Unacceptable use includes (but is not limited to):
- Carrying out any activity that is illegal in your country or promotes or instructs in illegal activity
- Transmitting material that breaches the intellectual property rights of another party, such as copyright protection
- Transmitting material that a reasonable person would find malicious, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing, or inciting hatred
- Using a false or stolen identity
- Transmitting malicious code, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything that causes interference or disruption of the site or access for site users
- Transmitting commercial advertising, political or religious promotions, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or mass distribution of unsolicited messages
- Transmitting material that falsely claims Learning Platform’s endorsement.
This website contains links to external websites. These are provided to help you find sites containing data or information that may be of interest to you. No link to an external website shall be construed as an endorsement, recommendation, or warranty of the content or practices of that linked website. Learning Platform will not be responsible or liable for the content, policies, or practices of external websites.